CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Last weekend

Here's a little more from last weekend when Mitchell and Sam were here. Saturday night Mark was so excited to be able to go to Priesthood session with Mitchell! They went with Lance and Phil and then out to dinner. Meanwhile, Sam and I went to SouthTowne Mall with Jenny, Carlee, Bodie, Sydney, and Lorraine. We had a great time and Sam discovered Converse sneakers and had fun hanging out with Syndey


while Bodie had a great time on the Carousel.



Sunday we headed over to Lance and Lorraine's in between conference sessions for dinner. Cassi and Josh were in town and it was great to see them. Check out Mitchell helping Josh learn how to play the guitar.








We also celebrated the April birthdays- Jenny (5th), Cassi (11th) and Me (14th). We celebrated my birthday early so that the boys could be there. Mitchell and Sam gave me these great cards and Beckman perfume- it smells great. Mark gave me beautiful black onyx earrings to match the necklace I got for Valentine's Day. He is such a great husband.

This is the card from Sam (if you click on it you can read it)


This is the card from Mitchell- he told me he will love me no matter how much I nag him!



While the boys were here Mitchell also made me this beautful Mother's Day Card with a message that was so sweet and funny that it made me cry! I am so lucky to have such wonderful kids!




3 comments:

Amy said...

Those cards are so nice! Isn't being a mom fun? Cute blog, by the way!

Cassi said...

so cute...they are lucky boys to have you Susan. I am always so impressed at how good you are with them. It was so fun to see you guys, and celebrate our birthdays. Hope yours is great tomorrow! Love, Cass

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

great cards and great fun. Thanks for sharing.