CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Husband Tag





Trish tagged me. Here some info about Mark and I. (Angie and Stacy if you read this, now it's your turn to blog about your husbands)

What is his name: Mark James Capell

How long have we been together: We have been married 20 months and dated for two years before that.

How old is he: 46

Who eats more: Mark

Who said I love you first: I hate to admit it but I am pretty sure it was me!

Who is taller: Mark- he likes to remind me I am short

What is his favorite sport: He used to love playing football, now he watches football and basketball. But probably his favorite sport now is any sport he plays with the boys when they are in town

Who is smarter: Mark

Who does the laundry: Mark- aren't I lucky!

Who does the dishes: Mostly me but from time to time he helps out

Who pays the bills: Me

Who cooks dinner: Me. When we were dating he actually cooked more than I did but that has changed since being married-which is fine with me, I was glad to give up doing laundry.

Who drives: Mark. My driving scares him because I turn to look at him too much when we are talking--he says it's a woman thing!

Who wears the pants: When I asked this to Mark he laughed and said that I know who does--so apparently that is me. Mark is pretty laid back and I am the planner in the family.

Who kissed who first: Mark kissed me but I was definitly ready!

Who proposed to whom? There was never a proposal. We starting talking more about marriage and house hunting. After we put an offer on our house I asked him if we were going to live there together and he said yes and that he thought we would get married on the anniversary of our first date--pretty romantic I think. The kids give him a hard time for not proposing but it obviously all worked out.

One thing people don't know about him: Mark likes to make up his own lyrics to songs that are really funny-especially when he is tired. I think some of the times I have laughed the hardest in my life are to his lyrics.

4 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Thanks for sharing.

Tricia said...

that was fun to read... thanks for playing!

Mia said...

Mark does the laundry, huh? I've been slowly working Doug towards that. I loved the part about him making up his own lyrics.

Matt said...

What;s the whole "tagging" deal??? 1st Landon now , Mark... Is Baby ever going to get tagged, I guess that would be an interested entry....