CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures from Lily's Photo Shoot

At my shower I received a certificate for a newborn photo shoot from my in-laws. Lily had a difficult time the first day--- she didn't like being naked--- but we still got some really cute pictures. Plus, we went back for a second day in her Christmas dress. Here are some of my favorites.

Notice how big her tights are on her-- it cracks me up! Sadly she has about outgrown her Christmas dress now!
What a sweet baby girl!




This one was taken when she was not very happy. She would lose it when we took the pacifer out of her mouth!











5 comments:

Stacy said...

Love them all! I think the pacifier one is my fave though :)

Kellie & Cody said...

Susan! Those are gorgeous!! Ahh--seriously! And the one with you is really cool!

Ableggi said...

I LOVE IT!! You are so lucky Susan! She is so sweet and beautiful! I am "SO" happy for you! Please let me know if you ever need anything...ummm....like a babysitter!!

Stella Andes said...

Beautiful pictures! As Kellie, I love the one with you and Lily. They are great pictures!

Kassie Temple said...

Oh they turned out super cute!! She is such a doll. Grayson will be a lucky man.:)