CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lily's Blessing

Sunday we had the great opportunity of having Lily blessed. I was pretty emotional during her blessing because I just felt so grateful for Lily and the happiness she has brought to Mark and I. I feel so blessed to be her Mom and have her as my daughter. It was great because we had so much family at the blessing- Katie, Becca, Dakota, all my siblings and their families, my parents, Mark's Dad, Mark's brother and his family and their kids, plus my good friend Shauna and her husband Bryan, and their kids. Lily looked beautiful in her dress.



Lily and her Uncle Lance who blessed her

1 comments:

Kellie & Cody said...

Susan! That is awesome!!!