CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Special Night

Last night we went to the Bee's game with Mark's family and our niece Cassi's family. It was in honor of our nephew Cameron that passed away two years ago on August 16th when he was almost two years old. Cameron loved baseball, and it was fun to do something that he would have enjoyed. I can't believe it has been two years already since that tragic day! Cameron's life always reminds me how thankful I am to have the gospel in my life and for the fact that families are forever. Cameron



Josh(Cameron's brother) and Syd having fun at the game!


1 comments:

Kelli said...

I remember that day, how sad! I'm glad you guys were able to go to a game in memory of him, baseball is such a boy's sport!