CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The day we dread!

Mitch and Sam flew back to Florida today (thus the reason I have time to catch up on my blogging). It was sad as always to see them leave! But we had a great summer and had a lot of fun! They are great boys and we love them so much! I think one of the highlights for them this summer was spending time with their cousins- especially Carlee, Bodie, and Sydney! They all had a great time together.


I caught Sam as we were leaving saying goodbye to Sasha. I thought was so cute. They boys had a great time with Sasha this summer and even had a schedule of who got to sleep with her each night. Jenny, Sydney, Bodie, and Carlee stopped by to say goodbye this morning. That meant a lot to the boys. Then we went to lunch with Becca before heading to the airport! We had a good day together before they left. Next week our little Sam starts Middle School! Crazy!

1 comments:

Jenny C said...

I am so sad the boys are gone, it was so fun to spend so much time with them this summer. Carlee has been saying "mitch, Sam bye, bye" Love all the pics, way to catch up, I've been slacking myself.