CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

We love Park City

Our picture finally arrived from our day in Park City a few weeks ago. We first went to lunch at the Dairy Keen in Heber and then headed to Park City. We had a fun time on the ski lift. We took it to the top and then walked around and took in the amazing views. Also when we were there we checked out the Alpine Slide and Coaster and decided we would come back and try those out when Jack was in town. It was a fun day in Park City.
Afterwards we went to my brother Charlie's house to see his family and then we stopped to get some pizza at the Pie for dinner!

6 comments:

Jenny C said...

That picture gives me anxiety!

Stacy said...

Scary! I couldn't do that.

The Capell Family said...

It looks higher than it was. It really wasn't that scary!

Tricia said...

That is a great family photo!!

Kelli said...

Oh Dairy Keen! I miss their onion rings and shakes...you had to mention Dairy Keen when I'm in a craving mood!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

The picture is great. And I love The Pie!