CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I can't believe it's been 8 months already!

It is hard to believe that Lily is 8 months old. These eight months sure have gone a lot faster than the 8 months I was pregnant. She is growing up so fast and is so much fun! We just love her! Some of her favorite things to do are: put everything in her mouth, play with her toys, squeal, talk- especially saying "Dada, " take bathes, clap, eat dry cereal in her high chair, go swimming, look at pictures on the computer, be tickled, play with her family(she is loving having Sam here), and smile at total strangers. She isn't crawling yet, which is fine with me -- I don't know if I am ready for that yet. She can scoot around some to get what she is after. We took Mommy/baby swim lessons in June and she loved them. She wasn't scared of the water, even when I took her under. She got pretty good at kicking on her stomach and back and even blew some bubbles. It was a lot of fun to do with her and I plan to do it again in the fall.
Sam arrived on Saturday and we took him, Becca, Lily, cousin Syd, and Becca's roommate to 7 peaks. They all had a great time. Lily hung out in the Lazy River and Wave pool in her floatie and had a great time.
Here are some recent pictures! Chillin in the bath tub!
This picture captures her personality! She is the happiest little girl and has a very high pitched squeal when she is excited!


She loves to play with Sam and watches everything he does. Sam is such a great big brother! I don't know what I will do when he leaves at the end of the summer.

Just having fun!




0 comments: