CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Big Changes

There have been some big changes at the Capell house. This week I went back to work-- that was one of the hardest things I have had to do-even though I knew that Lily was being well cared for. Mark and I decided that I should be home with Lily so after working at DCFS for more than 13 years I have given my two week notice after being back at work for a whole two days. I will miss my friends at work but I am really excited that I won't have to work full time and that I will be able to take care of sweet Lily! We have also placed our house up for sale so that we can get something smaller. Of course I have to post some new photos of Miss Lily!


What a happy girl!

I love those lashes!


Tummy Time


Done with Tummy Time

2 comments:

Ableggi said...

I am so happy for you, but you will be deeply missed! And of course, what could be better than spending time with your sweet girl...love her!!

Kellie & Cody said...

Susan! I am extremely happy for you too! But I will miss you! You have been a fantastic boss!! We should keep in touch!! :) Hey, I'm always good for lunch!!