CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

age counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Yipee! Happy Day!


After 18 long months the braces came off! It feels great! We had a good weekend! Saturday I went to Women's Conference with Andrea and Lorraine while Mark and Lance got to hang out. Afterwards we all had dinner together and good conversation about all that is going on in the world right now!
Yesterday Becca, her boyfriend Lance, Katie, her boyfriend Mark, and his parents came to dinner. It was a fun get together. It is always good to see the girls!




5 comments:

Jenny C said...

Yeah! They look gorgeous!!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Yeah! No more braces. Bring on the corn on the cob!

Cassi said...

Awesome. You look beautiful. I think Josh might be sad they are gone :), he was always so amazed.

Kelli said...

Wow, look at you!! I'll bet you are so excited, although the first time I got mine off I felt like I had no teeth, it's a weird feeling, but woohoo for you!

Kellie & Cody said...

Susan! I feel like a jerk! I noticed...and never said anything! You do look fabulous!! :)